Right Way Auto offers a variety of extended auto warranty packages from our Coast to Coast service provider. If you plan on keeping your new vehicle for a while, an extended warranty can prove to be a smart choice. For any parts and services y
ou’ll need in the future, you’ll generally be covered by your warranty.
Additionally, if your planning on financing your vehicle, you’ll be able to include your extended warranty into your monthly payments. While your monthly payments will be slightly higher with an extended auto warranty, you’ll avoid having a big bill for service and parts when your vehicle needs it.
When thinking about an extended auto warranty for a vehicle purchase, here are a few items to consider:
- Consider how long you’ll be keeping the car.
- Think about your budget and what kind of monthly payments you can afford.
- Learn exactly what components are covered in your extended auto warranty.
BE PROTECTED…BE SECURED
1. Engine – Cylinder block, cylinder head(s), pistons, oil pump, timing chain(s), valve cover(s), all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within by the mechanical failure of a covered internal engine part.
2. Transmission (Automatic/Standard) – Transmission (case, housing), torque converter, modulator valve, all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within.
3. Transaxle (FWD) – Housing and all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within.
4. Differential (RWD) – Pot housing and all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within.
5. Secondary Differential (4WD/AWD) – Pot housing and all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within.
6. Transfer Case (4WD/AWD) – Housing and all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within.
7. Turbo/Supercharger – Manufacturer installed/approved: housing and all internal lubricated parts if damaged from within.
8. Towing Assistance – Reimbursement shall be made for towing due to a covered claim.
9. Trip Interruption Expenses Assistance – Reimbursement shall be made for unexpected lodging, meals, alternate transit, and phone calls when over 300 kms from home due to a covered claim.
10. Seals & Gaskets – Seals and gaskets used to contain fluids or lubricants within the covered parts of the plan and option(s) purchased including oil pan gasket; covers excessive leakage.
11. Air Conditioning – Manufacturer installed/approved: compressor, condenser, evaporator, compressor (clutch, bearing and pulley).
12. Steering Systems – Power steering pump, rack/pinion & all internal lubricated parts, gear housing & all internal lubricated parts.
13. Brake Systems – Master cylinder and reservoir, disc brake calipers, wheel cylinder, proportioning valves, assist booster, steel lines & fittings.
14. Electrical Systems – Alternator and voltage regulator, starter motor and solenoid, front wiper motors and front washer pumps, front power seat motors.
15. Fuel Injection – Fuel injectors, pressure regulators, fuel injection lines.
16. Additional Parts – Timing chain/belt tensioner, axle shafts, drive shaft, CV joints, timing cover, mounts (motor transmission, transfer case, transaxle), gauge sending unit (oil pressure, temperature).
17. XP Parts – Gauge sending unit (oil pressure, temperature), starter, (motor, solenoid), CV joints, alternator (voltage regulator), shaft (axle, drive).
18. High Tech Parts – Cruise control, power switches (lock, window, seat, sun roof), power motors (window, sun roof), ABS, fuel pump, auto temp (control, dash display), main digital cluster (dash display), lock actuators, internal trans./transfer case elec. engagement components.
19. Hybrid Electric Vehicles Package – Electric motor, hybrid transaxle, power controller, electronic (transmission, display monitor), inverter generator(s).
Be sure to check out our on-going deal related to extended warranty packages. Click here for more info.
SERVICE YOUR CLAIM AT RIGHT WAY AUTO REPAIR
Since Right Way Auto aims for high customer satisfaction, we are fully capable of looking after and servicing all related extended auto warranty claims with our certified Auto Repair Shop.
The team of professional technicians is dedicated to handle all your repair needs and make the process as seamless as possible. The shop provides quality parts and services that include brake repairs, suspensions, general diagnostics, safety inspections and much more. To make the service experience hassle-free, we offer the drop-key service and local shuttle service to your home or office. The certified personnel are committed to helping the customers gain the knowledge to make the right service decisions at the right time.